- 1 x Box of VG Gourmet Buffalo Bites
- 1 x Bag of Corn Chips
- 1 x Container of VG gourmet Queso Dip (to dip or drizzle)
- 1 x Avocado, cubed
- 1 x Tbsp chopped Parsley
- 0.5 x Lime, sliced
- 0.5 x Jalapeno, chopped
- 0.5 x Red onion, chopped
- Place Buffalo Bites on a lightly oiled baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake them at 375F (190C) for 7 to 8 minutes. To air fry, defrost first. Place in a preheated air fryer with a generous spray of oil at 360 for 8 minutes. Shake and spray once halfway through cooking.
- Spread the nacho chips on a large platter and top with all the delicious ingredients.
- Heat the queso dip in the microwave or on the stovetop to defrost, remove from the heat and stir well. Repeat 2-3 times until the dip is thick!
- If you want to sprinkle the dip over the nachos like in the picture but don't have a pastry bag, don't worry! Just separate the jalapenos from the sauce, then pour it into a plastic bag (cut a small hole in the bottom corner of the bag first) and presto! A homemade piping bag.