Its Budha Bowl time!! I made this one with VG Gourmet Thai Coconut 🥥 Tofu Creations! I fried up the tofu and used the sauce in the bag to do so many things!! I used it to flavour the quinoa, to sauté the bok choy and as a dressing for the entire bowl!!
Ok here is the recipe 🤗
1 package VG Gourmet Thai Coconut Tofu Creations
2 Heads Bok Choy, sliced
1 Cup Quinoa (uncooked)
1 Mango, peeled and sliced
4 Cherry tomatoes, halved
1. Defrost package of Tofu Creations as directed.
2. Open package and with a spoon, carefully remove tofu cubes from sauce and place them in a preheated skillet over medium high heat. Sauté for 3 minutes until crispy. Remove from pan and set aside.
3. Meanwhile rinse the quinoa and place in a small pot over medium high heat. Top with 1 cup water and 4 tbsp. of sauce from your bag of tofu Creations. Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
4. Place bok choy in the skillet you used for tofu and cook for 3 minutes. Drizzle bok choy with 3 tbsp of the sauce left in package.
5. To assemble, divide the cooked quinoa into 2 bowls. Top each bowl with the tofu, bok choy, mango slices and cherry tomatoes. Finally drizzle all remaining sauce over the bowls and enjoy!